Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cleaning off the iPhone

I haven't touched my camera since we returned home from the beach.  I needed a break and so did Ellie.  That doesn't mean I haven't used my phone to catch a few funnies here and there.  I just had to share a few!

First off...I will never try to be cheap again and buy Kroger diapers.  They equal the ultimate diaper wedgie.  My poor child.

Don found an almost new swing at a yard sale a few weeks ago and hung it up last week.  Ellie LOVES it.  We did lots of swingin' this morning before it got too hot.  She looks so relaxed!

We had a nice visit with Dr. Amy yesterday for Ellie's 18 month check up.  She is perfect!  She is in the 90-95th percentile in every category and weighs 29 pounds!  Here she is checking out the fish tank at the doc's office.

I'll try and do the big 18 month post when I get a chance.  Can't believe she is half-way to TWO!

6 comments:

  1. Tight little ass would fuck her hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id strip her rub her little body then throw her on the bed pin her down spread her legs open and drill her pussy like the toy she is

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rape her in every hole the more she cries the harder I fuck her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would rape her daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to impregnate her

    ReplyDelete
  6. I masturbated multiple times to her tight little ass

    ReplyDelete