Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Pitt's!


We are finally married! Every aspect of our wedding was fabulous, and I am actually very sad it is all over. It all went by too fast and I would do it over again in a heartbeat! We are so grateful to all of our wonderful family and friends for all they did to make our day so special. From the showers and parties, to our spectacular honeymoon in Jamaica, we couldn't have asked for more. We were married at my home church, Bartlett United Methodist, and our reception was at the Pink Palace Museum. I was so pleased with the food, flowers, decor, music, and most of all our 300+ guests that seemed to have such a great time! The only downfall to the day was that Don was sick with the stomach bug:( After being sick all day, he pulled through, put on a smile and still seemed to have a great time. After we left our reception and headed downtown to our hotel, we made our driver stop and get Don some gatorade and I was starving! Luckily our caterer packed us a to go box of yummy crab cakes, bacon wrapped scallops, mini cheeseburgers, wedding cake and roast beef on rolls. Once we got to our room I was shoving the tasty treats down my throat rather quickly because the smell was making Don sick! I was tempted to sit out in the hallway of the hotel in my wedding dress and finish snacking but in the end I decided to save his stomach and set the rest of the leftovers out in the hall for the maids to pick up.
We are adjusting to married life well and have been busy making to do lists of all of the things we want to do. We are planning on replacing our fence in the backyard over spring break, purchasing a new leather recliner for Don, and saving $$$ for our trip to Hawaii in June! Lots of fun and exciting things happening at the Pitt house, and we couldn't be more excited:)

No comments:

Post a Comment