Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Wow, it's been a while.  I may have to break this up in to parts like I did Christmas!



First off, I cannot believe our big girl is ONE!  We had a great week that was full of celebrating and now this mommy is tired!  On Ellie's actual BIRTHday, we just stayed home.  She woke up to a crazy Mommy and Daddy singing to her, and I made her cupcakes that night (with my first attempt at homemade buttercream) again with more singing at 5:26, her birth time.

I was a little teary eyed and squeezed her tight, and she probably got a million kisses that day.  She is just such a blessing and I could not be more thankful for such a wonderful gift!  She also had a few special visitors and lots of phone calls, and she was off to bed at 6:30!  Birthdays are hard work around here:)


The rest of the week was spent finishing up last minute details for the big PARTY weekend!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment