Friday, October 4, 2013

Catch up?

Where do I begin?  A lot has happened since the last time I posted almost a month ago.  I would apologize for the long wait, but I can't promise it won't happen again.  Blogging has fallen to the bottom of a long list of priorities these days!

We've been to the pumpkin patch, taken a trip to Nashville with DeDe, turned 4 months old, gone to see Taylor Swift, visited Dr. Amy (A LOT) and so much more.  Life is overwhelmingly crazy right now, and if I am being completely honest, most days I feel I am barely keeping my head above water.  I had a friend tell me a couple of months before Miller was born that 2 kids had "rocked her world".  I now know exactly what she means because it has definitely rocked mine!  Even on the hard days and sleepless nights, I still try to remind myself how lucky we are  to have two beautiful (mostly) healthy children to care for and love.

I will try to get caught up eventually, but for now here is a sweet picture we managed to capture last weekend at the pumpkin patch.


No comments:

Post a Comment