Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Greenfield with Don's side of the family this year.  I think there were over 20 adults and 7 kids!  It took Ellie a little while to warm up to everyone, but as soon as she did we didn't hear a peep unless we went to check on her.  There was SO much food and lots of fun.  I managed to snap a few pictures before my battery died.







I couldn't bring myself to shop on Black Friday so instead we are in full Christmas decor mode!  Don has already hung lights on the house and is on his second trip to the hardware store for more strands and clips.  He secretly enjoys this, but he'll never admit it;)  Ellie has been an absolute angel all day.  She has been the biggest helper and has played and been so sweet among the chaos.

My 2 least favorite things about decorating...the mess and the tree "fluffing"!


No comments:

Post a Comment