Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

I cannot believe it is December!  As with everything else in my life, I am feeling so behind.  I read an article the other day about having young kids and the holidays and it really put a lot of things into perspective for me.
I am going to really try to relax, destress and ENJOY this next month.  If that means that my house is a wreck, the laundry is everywhere and my big tree stays undecorated...then so be it!  I don't want these years to pass me by and then to look back and regret not spending good quality time with my kids.


We are still going to try to make memories and do some fun things, but on a much smaller scale.  We have started wearing our Christmas jammies and our Elf "Ginger" is back this year.  Ellie is so smart that her questions and curiousity are seriously starting to worry me.  You can't get much past this girl so we are really going to have to up our game this year!  She's at such a fun age and the excitement on her face is just priceless.  When we put up her white tree in her room she said "Mommy, this is the miracle of my life!"

Doesn't get much sweeter than that :)






Little brother of course got his own tree this year too!  It is not quite finished but he just loved sitting in his crib and staring at the pretty lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment