Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Dance Class

Last week Ellie attended her first dance class.  I called a local studio right after her birthday and to my surprise, they were holding their "visitors day" the following week!  We decided to go and check it out.  I really did not go into this with high expectations.  Ellie has a tendency to act very excited about something right up until the moment she is to begin.


I know how much she loves to dance around at home, so I had a feeling she would enjoy it but I didn't know how she would feel about jumping in with a group she did not know and start dancing.  She really surprised me and did SO well!  She has talked about dance class non-stop ever since, so I guess we are really doing this!

She got this leotard and tutu for her birthday so we of course had to wear it after our class.  Such a pretty ballerina.

Only problem...her recital is May 17th...4 days before my due date!  This could get tricky, but I guess we will just take it one day at a time.

Here is a little video I took from the class.  I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment