Sunday, December 9, 2012

December fun

I can definitely tell it is December because we are busy, busy, busy!  I am praying this month doesn't pass me by without really sitting back and enjoying the season with my family.  I know I can be one of those that gets caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but I am determined to enjoy each moment this year.



We visited Santa's Village in Martin this year.  It was new to all of us so we didn't really know what to expect, but Ellie really enjoyed herself.  We visited Santa, rode the Merry Go Round, petted animals and walked around the Enchanted Forest.  It was a fun afternoon!

Our Santa experience was SO much better this year.  Ellie smiled the whole time and even named off her little "wish list" to Santa.  She was so proud of herself, and so were we!


Anyone remember this lovely gem from last year?  Poor girl!

We've had a busy weekend full of traveling to various parties and a long list of house "to do's".  Everyone is exhausted.  Tomorrow is our big gender reveal ultrasound...I promise to update as soon as we have the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment