Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm Back!

After a little scam scare from somebody who obviously has too much time on their hands...I am back!

The jury is still out as to whether or not I will go private forever...but if I do I will invite who ever would like to read!

Ellie is having the time of her life with Peeps and Dede.  They saved the day in a pinch and helped out big time this week!


Ellie is a little songbird.  If you catch her in a silent moment, she will usually break out into song.  She has such a great little memory!  (Excuse the "toddler tude" at the end of the video.)


She has really learned a lot at Awana on Sunday nights.  Have I mentioned she goes to Awana now?  Well if not, she does and she loves it.  She is in the youngest class "Puggles" and has the best time!  I am guessing this is where she learned the Pledge of Allegiance.  She left out a little chunk, but we are still very proud!



And just one more picture for good measure.



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment