Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another weekend in the books

I am totally procrastinating.  I am blogging instead of finishing up a few work things that are due in the morning.  I was always good at putting things off:)

Tuesday night we went to a Low Country Boil for the wedding we had this weekend.  Ellie was obsessed with the swimming pool and kept saying "bath!".  Thankfully, we brought her suit so she could swim for a little while.  She had a blast!  And of course, she was dressed appropriately for a crab boil.  My girl is always festive!

After 2 consecutive days with NO nap, Ellie finally decided yesterday she was ready to try it again.  I had to wake her up from a 3 hour snooze!  She is down again now and I am so thankful she is getting back on track!

Some dear friends got married this weekend and Don was a groomsman in the wedding.  Rusty, the groom was Don's best man in our wedding and is one of my favorites.  Sadly, it poured down rain so I didn't get a single picture on my camera. This is me and Rusty at our wedding!



Alyse and I got to know each other through the boys and she has become a sweet friend as well.  She made a beautiful bride!  We are so happy for them and I know they will have a great time in St. Lucia.

Ellie and I had a pretty calm day Saturday before the wedding.  We played outside most of the afternoon to help my ongoing tanning efforts.  I took a few pictures before we went out and I think I got a few pretty cute ones.



That's about it for now...I am hoping to rest up this week to prepare for another crazy weekend.  I've got Blair's bachelorette party, Celebrate Lambuth Day, Father's Day, and NKOTB with the girls all on the agenda.  Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment